- March 06 - 08Location: Better Living CentreThe Toronto International Bicycle Show is the best place to shop for bicycles and accessories, preview the newest trends in cycling from the top manufacturers and distributors plus enjoy thrilling action-packed events.
- March 06Location: Heritage CourtDon’t miss the best boxing and black tie event in Toronto! Catch all the excitement as a fierce mix of contenders from business executives to Olympic hopefuls duke it out in support of a great cause.
- March 07 - 08Location: Queen Elizabeth HallFor two adrenalin-fuelled days Toronto’s largest vintage clothing show and Toronto’s best vintage and antique market come together under one roof!
- March 11Location: Allstream Centre
- March 13 - 22Location: Toronto, ONThe National Home Show, presented by RE/MAX, is Canada's largest and longest running consumer show. The show is co-located with Canada Blooms to create the single largest home and garden experience in North America.
- March 13 - 22Location: Direct Energy CentreCanada’s Largest Flower and Garden Festival. The festival is co-locating with the National Home Show, creating North America’s Largest Home & Garden Experience.
- March 25 - 29Location: Direct Energy CentreCanada's largest show and sale of works from over 500 artisans and designers. Shop for fashions, fine art, home decor and much more.
- March 25 - 27Location: Allstream Centre
- March 27 - 28Location: Allstream Centre
- March 28 - 29Location: Direct Energy CentreCome out to Toronto's most comprehensive and informative prenatal, baby and toddler event to learn all you need to know about this wonderful stage in life!