The Warriors Day Parade

One of the most significant and lasting events was a veterans’ parade held at the Canadian National Exhibition in 1919. Edward, Prince of Wales, opened the Exhibition and conducted a military review of the thousands of veterans who attended. In 1921, the annual parade became the highlight of the Exhibition New Warrior’s Day (later Warriors’ Day). The Warrior’s Day Parade has marched through ‘the Princes’ Gates since 1927, honouring the veterans and the over 100,000 who perished in the Boer War, the Great War, the Second World War, the Korean War and in peacekeeping missions around the world.
Ontario Heritage Foundation, as agency of the government of Ontario

“83”
Sculptured by Ronald Baird, Commissioned by the House of Seagram. Location: West side of the Better Living Centre attached to the sculpture “83”
American Elm
Largest and oldest American Elm at Exhibition Place, part of these grounds for over a century, survivor of Dutch Elm Disease, living symbol of strength, resilience and endurance. August 24, 2004. Location: On a rock west of the Press Building.
Bandshell (erection)
Erected by the City of Toronto for the Canadian National Exhibition Association and officially opened by His Worship the Mayor Samuel McBride Esquire, August 28, 1936 K.S. Gillies, MRAIC, Commissioner of Buildings. Location: On the east wall of the Bandshell
Bell, Marilyn
This plaque is dedicated to the honour of Marilyn Bell. A Toronto, Ontario girl who, on Sept 9th 1954 at the age of 16 years, performed the magnificent athletic feat of swimming the full width of Lake Ontario, thus being the first known person to have accomplished this arduous task, of which all Canadians are justly proud. Location: On the concrete base of the lion monument on the south side of Liberty Grand.
Bone, Percy
This tree is planted in memory of the late Percy Bone a dedicated director of the Canadian National Exhibition for many years. Sept. 2, 1973. Location: On a rock on the southwest corner of the Horticulture Building.
British Columbia Fir Flagpole
Which was cut from a tree two hundred and thirty-seven years old and which is one hundred and eighty-four feet high. Donated by Timberland Lumber Co. Limited, New Westminster, B.C. October 22nd 1928. Transported free of charge from New Westminster, B.C. to Quebec by Canadian National Steamships Limited, from Quebec to Toronto by Canadian Steamships Limited, and from the dock to Exhibition grounds by the Toronto Harbour Commission. Erected by the Canadian National Exhibition Ass'n. August 12th 1930. Location: On a cement marker immediately north of the site of the flagpole (the flagpole was removed in 2008).
Carlsberg Carillon
Carlsberg Carillon presented to the Canadian National Exhibition by Carling O’Keefe Breweries August 1974. Made by Royal Eijsbouts-Holland Location: On the east side of the Carillon
Clapsaddle, Jerry
Jerry Clapsaddle. (b.1941) “Shoreline”, 1996. Coloured concrete pavers. Location: On east side of concrete wall on outer stairwell after exiting Galleria, Hall B, Enercare Centre.
Commemorative Employee Bench (9 small plaques)
In Memory Your Colleagues at Exhibition Place Terry Palmateer 1950 – 2011 Debbie Young 1954 – 2011 Mike Sgouraditis 1966 – 2011 Duncan McKenna 1950 – 2011 Linda Newman 1957 – 2012 Richard Bieler 1941 – 2012 John Scott 1949 – 2012 Reggie Langford 1936 – 2013 John Harlowe 1959 – 2015 Location: On the lawn south of the Better Living Centre and east of the Rose Garden
Construction of National Soccer Stadium
The construction of the National Soccer Stadium was completed on April 11, 2007. This project was made possible through investments by the Government of Canada, the Government of Ontario and the City of Toronto. Location: On the wall on the northeast side of BMO Field
Delanoë, Bertrand
On the occasion of the visit of his honour Bertrand Delanoë Mayor of Paris, France to celebrate the friendship between Canada and France. Saturday, September 6, 2003 Mario Silva, Chairman Board of Governors of Exhibition Place Location: West of the Fort Rouillé monument