The Finance Clerk will be assisting the Senior Financial Analyst and Director of Accounting. This position is ideal for someone currently enrolled in a post-secondary Finance program and would like to work full-time during the summer months.
- Set-up and deactivation of work orders
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Assist with utility tracking and prepare daily reports
- Review, process, and input invoices
- Processing and reporting on Food Building Exhibitor orders
- Record journal entries and adjustments
- Compile, sort, and match invoice to contracts
- Assist in obtaining financial data as required
- Prepare and maintain accounting files
- Assist in preparation of ad-hoc reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Participation in a recognized post-secondary accounting program
- Previous work experience in an office environment is an asset.
- Experience using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting practices.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Required to work weekends.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Exhibition Place is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and members of the public feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the public and the communities in which we live and serve.
If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, due to disability under the Ontario Human Rights Code, please email us quoting the job title and closing date. Exhibition Place is committed to providing Code-protection accommodation throughout its hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Exhibition Place, we strive to be a model of public service excellence through the ongoing effort and commitment of employees.