- Exhibition Place Purchasing is responsible for procuring goods and services at the best value possible.
- The Purchasing Division adheres to Board and City of Toronto policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure that the procurement of all goods and services is carried out in an open, fair, competitive, and transparent manner.
- All Bidders or Proponents who download any bid opportunity from the Exhibition Place Procurement site are to check this page often for any changes or addendum. It is the Bidder or Proponent’s sole responsibility to access this page and download any changes or addendum to any bid opportunity.
- In order to view our documents you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- All Bidders or Proponents must submit their response as outlined in the bid documents before the stipulated closing date and time. Quotations or Proposals submitted after the stipulated closing date and time will not be considered for an award.
Current Policies To Be Reviewed: