- Exhibition Place has partnered with Bonfire Interactive and has created a new procurement portal that will allow interested firms/vendors to access procurement opportunities and submit bids and proposals to Exhibition Place digitally and no fees required.
- The Purchasing Division adheres to Board and City of Toronto policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure that the procurement of all goods and services is carried out in an open, fair, competitive, and transparent manner.
- Registration is easy and there is no registration fee required.
- If you have any challenges with the registration process, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or view the instruction video available on the web page.
- Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com Exhibition Place Purchasing is responsible for procuring goods and services at the best value possible.
- All Bidders or Proponents who download any bid opportunity from the Exhibition Place Procurement site are to check this page often for any changes or addendum. It is the Bidder or Proponent’s sole responsibility to access this page and download any changes or addendum to any bid opportunity.
- In order to view our documents you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- All Bidders or Proponents must submit their response as outlined in the bid documents before the stipulated closing date and time. Quotations or Proposals submitted after the stipulated closing date and time will not be considered for an award.
- Fair Wage Policy Requirements
- Environmental Favourable Procurement Policy
- Human Rights and Anti-Harrassment/Discrimination Policy
- Lobbying Disclosure for Requests / Proposals and Tenders / Quotations Policy
- Accessibility Multi-Year Plan 2019-2025
- Consultant Key Standards and Procedure Manual (Required when responding to a Capital Project Request for Proposals (RFP))
- Contractor Management Program Handbook
***Please bring a completed Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire to the site visit